What an amazing day we have had. We spent the day creating an image out of fabric onto a piece of vintage quilt. I decided to have a go at recreating Harold the Hare I did on a previous workshop.
Working from a template we began cutting fabric and arranging it on the template. Next we stab stitched everything down...which took a lot longer that you thought.
After fixing everything down I began hand stitching to add detail. I think this will take a while but this is where I had got to be the end of the day after doing a bit more at home. I am looking forward to continuing this over the next few weeks. I will keep you posted.